Monday, August 29, 2011
OH MY!!!
SOOO busy this morning that I didn't have time to take pictures or anything. I truly apologize. I was hoping I could do it but first days of school are so HECTIC. I will try to post pictures, my camera is still broken but I think I can come up with something. Again, I apologize for the lateness. I had a great day at school, new classes, new people and I found out I made it into Varsity 2 at my school. BIG accomplishment. Only ONE more level and I'll be at the top!! YAY! Although, when it was time to go home I was stuck on a really hot bus with no ac so we were all sweating like a sauna in there. HA I took a major shower RIGHT when I got home. Well, I have homework to do( can you believe it, its only the first day). Till next time, thanks for reading! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment